Thursday, 4 May 2017

FAVOURITE BOOK/MOVIE/SERIES

It´s very difficult to choose one topic and choose a favorite too…it´s to many but today I will talk about Back to the future I, this movie I saw when I was real little, I laughed a lot, I remember when finish I asked my father if I too could to travel across time and he tell me: When you grow up it be like take a bus! I was totally shocked, I´ve been thinking that travel time it was possible...




From this moment began my pleasure for the science fictions book, be headed for Ray Bradbury. I saw the film when I was six years old, with my bother and my father, this open up new possibilities to plays with my brother relative to travel machine and things like that, McFly it was include in a majority, this movie had any participation in multiple events in my life.




The movie was situated in 1985, it´s about one young boy to 17 years old, called Marty McFly, his have a fried called Emmet Brown “Doc”, who invented a travel machine (this is a car, the “DeLorean”), one inconvenience made to Marty travel incidentally to 1955, by the parent don´t meet yet, after to stop that his parent know for mistake, Marty must make certain his teenage parents to be meet and fall in love, or his existence can´t be possible. However this will be very complicated, where he meets his future parent in high school and accidentally becomes his mother´s romantic interest, (her mum called Lorraine), she fall in love to him, on the other hand his father (he called George McFly) is was very fearful, he, in turn had one opponent called Biff Tannen, who harassed her mother all the time he wish conquer. Marty known a Doc to past, who has not jet to invented travel machine, Marty tell him that did the Doc to 1985 for do the travel machine (flux capacitor) for this way recreated in this time, so he can get back to the future to 1985. Doc say to Marty also that his can´t intervene in the events to this time or the other way he will alter the future, this situation trigger problematic that be the lynchpin during all the trilogy. It be Back to the future I, II and III. I fail to talk in this post about that but it´s very recommended see three movies, I see all the time when I found in the cable, it be in Netflix too.





The time machine originally it was be to refrigerator, but the producers reject this possibility for fear to children entered to refrigerator and imagine being in a travel machine (I have done). Furthermore, they look at a machine to can move. Thus, DeLorean was born.



2 comments:

  1. I love this movie!!
    I think it's perfect in every ways, can be so entertained and creative. I have seen it a thousand times and I still think is enjoyable everything about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooouuu this film i remember, is a typical film What did you find on tv.
    bye!

    ReplyDelete